Sunday, February 5, 2012

Remember that post where I admit I'm wrong

It appears my forecasting powers for the Super Bowl were way off. I will say at least I put my own money where my mouth was and am silently cursing Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and Giselle right now. (Ok, not really cursing Giselle, just cursing Tom more for such a rough life to go home too.)

Also to follow up on the house sale. I talked to my attorney on Friday, as I had started to suspect, this foreclosure action really does nothing other then hopefully get the bank to internally deal better with a short sale on my account. We also have a new negotiator for our sale, this would be about the 9th over the past 6 months. I'm hoping the buyer sends over the revised date offer on Monday, which the new negotiator has finally asked for one with a 6 week out expiration. (the first negotiator that appears to care about this rather significant detail).

No comments: