Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Retraction for Cleveland Festivals

As I've pointed out before, I'm more then willing to admit when I'm wrong. Last Friday in my Friday thoughst post, I praised the Columbus Asian festival for its authenticity and took a shot at Cleveland's typical festivals (at least the ones I regularly attended).

I made a broad generalization in saying that most Cleveland festivals I attended often lacked vendors that fit with the theme of the festival. I was called out on it and referred to the a link for the Cleveland Asian Festival, which appears to be organized in a similar fashion to the Columbus festival and certainly looks like the organizers have done a great job on engaging local Asian businesses for participation and maintaining their theme throughout the festival.

So, if you are in Cleveland or Columbus in May and have a craving for some Asian food, now there are two places you can go.

No comments: