Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March updates

It's been a very busy month, which is the reason I just haven't gotten around to blog updates. I thought I'd drop in and give a quick summary of what's going on though. I'm in the midst of trying to plan the family's first Disney vacation, which is taking much more time then I expected, as every time I make a decision on a part of the trip (where to stay, dining plans, etc) I'm still left with another one. It doesn't help that I'm currently overwhelmed with information from fan sites and forums as well, as that just means I have more things to read for my idled brain.

I also had my first practice with the new band last Saturday, although after practicing with them, I fear my initial thoughts that I had from the auditions in November are true. It's just not a group I fit well with, it's a combination of things, but personality and musical interest mismatches are the biggest hurdles (and pretty much the most important thing for a hobby like this). I think before it goes any further I need to put an end to it. I just can't put my heart into something that I'm not excited about and I can find nothing exciting about singing with this group at the moment.

Outside of those activities, I'm trying to get back on track with a workout schedule, the 20th high school reunion is less then a 100 days away and I'm behind schedule on getting back in spring shape. I'll have some more thoughts on the reunion and my annual depression (i.e birthday at the end of the month).

Hope things are going well wherever you are.

No comments: