Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Bronwyn!



Forgive me for a self indulgent post, but I'm taking a moment to wish my daughter, Bronwyn (or Boof around here) a happy 5th birthday.

I can honestly say nothing has changed my life like her being here has, there are days I can't even fathom what life was like before she got here.

She's becoming quite the little lady as well as her personality develops, and it's so much fun to assist in providing experiences and watching her grow.

We held a party for her and some of her daycare friends over the weekend that went well, and today, she got a special trip to the Donut shop this morning for a treat and then the three of us went out to dinner. (Her choice Chik-fil-a, mainly because it has an indoor playground, her addiction).

Anyway, it was a great day and I'm glad she had such a good time. To close out, I'll share one of my new favorites from the massive photo collection we have of her.


Happy Birthday beautiful!

No comments: