Monday, November 8, 2010

That perfect feeling

I'm a big believer that the enjoyment of life is made up collectively from experiences. Both the ones given and experienced by a person. I'm highly sensitive of this when it comes to my daughter, I think that comes from the excellent job my parent's did in guiding me through a safe, fun, exciting childhood.

The weekend before I leave for a couple days, always makes me a bit sad and that's where I was at heading into Friday evening. I knew the wife had some things to do at home on Sunday, so I thought it would be a good day to take Bronwyn out and spend some time with her before my trip. I decided to take her to Dave and Busters, as I had some credits in my card. She had never been to one and was excited when she saw all the games. We had a great time, regardless of how she remembers it, I'll always have this in my memory.




The spoils of the day, sometimes it's good to be the Dad.

No comments: