Thursday, October 28, 2010

Still kicking

Sorry, for the lack of updates lately, October tends to be by far my busiest scheduled month ever. The last couple weekends have been jam packed, as we got to visit one of Columbus' most notorious Haunted Houses, visited Ohio Village for their Hallow's Eve festival, ran back up to Cleveland for my niece's birthday, and visited Columbus Zoo's Boo Bash. That's just been the last couple weeks, add in multiple trick-or-treat days (3 by last count) for the daughter and going back up to Cleveland this weekend for a Halloween party at my brothers and a ton of work around the house (hopefully to complete everything I have to do there).

Anyway, that's just a long way of saying, I haven't had much time to write anything. The beginning of November probably won't be much better. At some point I'm hoping to write up a review on some of the things we did in October, but we'll see how that goes (I know I'm breaking my rule on not promising future posts).

Until next time, hopefully your Halloween costume turns out perfectly, you get to indulge in a ton of candy or adult spirits and you have a safe Holiday.

No comments: