Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blogging from the porch 9/6

It's been a long weekend, I headed back to the house in Cleveland to redo the hardwood floors.








The stain took forever to dry forcing me to lacquer it this morning. At least they are done now. I finished the move out clean on a couple rooms and took care of a couple other things too. Being there just reminded me that there is still a lot to do.

Since there's no food there, that meant eating out each night and I had a chance to see my friends, which is never a bad thing. There was a lot of solo time though between the drive and work that had my mind delving through things, some good stuff to write about, if I can figure out the way I want to share it. That last statement maybe incorrect, if I can figure out my thoughts and then figure out how I want to share it.

Anyway, that's all I have for tonight, we'll see how the week goes.

-michael

No comments: