Monday, September 27, 2010

Spin me right round

I'm back in Columbus after a weekend taking care of things related to the house in Cleveland. I'm happy to say it's now on the market, so if you are looking for something and one of the other 400 house in Garfield Heights isn't to your liking, let me know, I may have the house for you.

I think I'm mentally exhausted from this past month, so many things to keep track of and constantly having a list full of things to do. I'm also smack dab in the middle of a host of things that are 'unknown' to me and it's driving me a bit crazy.

I really feel like I'm driving a car in slow motion and it's spinning out of control on a sheet of ice. There's a part of me that knows that I'm going to pull out of the spin, I just don't know how it's going to happen, what type of damage may be done in the process, or how long it's going to take.

While my visible emotional exterior probably looks fairly normal for me, please be aware that internally I'm much more powder keg then zen master at the moment, if you have to deal with me.

No comments: