Monday, August 30, 2010

Blogging from the porch 8/30

I'm going to see how this fits, we have a small porch here at the townhouse. It's not much but it's an area to sit outside.

Since I have my anti-social moments and many of the neighbors come out fairly often, it gives me something to do that hopefully makes me seem less anti-social during those times when I would prefer to just not talk.

Spelling errors and grammar will be bad on these, as I'm doing them from my phone. The iPhone has a wonderful tendency to auto-correct at times too, which should
make it interesting.

Day 1 is in the books,
morning started out a bit rough, but I settled in during the evening. Even got a brief emotional high, when my inner voice decided I needed a boost and started floating the phrase, "I've got this one" through the conscious today. Actually it floated the phrase "I've got this one, bitch" through my head, but I thought that would be too weird to put down and too time consuming to explain.

I did get to talk with one of my neighbors next door for a bit, nice guy, younger guy who lives with his wife and kids in the unit next to ours. Definite positive points for having a good direct neighbor.

Anyway, that's the view from the porch for the night.




- michael

No comments: