Thursday, July 1, 2010

I do have an excuse

I swear I have an excuse for neglecting the blog lately. It's just that I don't want to go into full details yet, until a couple more things are clarified. I can tell you though that my work laptop decided to go down, and since that is the system I use most, I'm sure you can understand it's sort of hard to blog without the tool to do so.

Anyway, that's not the big news that's dominated the week. Truth is, I received a call from Lebron James the other day and he asked me to become part of his 'team'. So I've been advising him on his options for free agency. I'm trying to come up with a cool nickname too, ala World Wide Wes.

Ok, so you probably aren't believing that's the big news and you'd be correct. Soon though, I promise.

3 comments:

Bexy said...

Ahhh the suspense... Why do you have to be like that, lol

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted...

Michael said...

Thanks, I'm actually just being a bit superstitious here, which is the only reason for the secrecy. Hopefully things are tied up here in the next week or so.