Tuesday, July 6, 2010

About as quick as it gets (that's what she said)

Just a quick update on what's been happening in life. I had a great weekend for the fourth, had a small turnout for the bbq, but it was a lot of fun and everyone seemed to have a good time. I was hoping to go to my aunt's house on Sunday with the family, but my garage gutter decided to change those plans. The gutter was sagging from the winter ice flows and I went to put it back up and realized that it had some serious damage to it. So that's what I spent the majority of my time on Sunday doing. The good news is, the way I decided to fix it seems to have worked, although we will know for sure after the first rain. (If there is one thing I am not, it's handy).

The pool is in full use with temperatures around the 90s, at this point, I'm very glad to have put the work in getting it cleaned up, now if only every summer could be like that.

I still am being cryptic about some of the changes that are coming, but as I mentioned in the comments of the last post, it's more a superstitious thing then anything else. I will say this at least it should give me some new material to write about, although that's heavily dependent on the time I have.

That's it for now, a work trip coming up this week, so I likely won't be blogging until the middle of the month, hope you stay cool if you are in the heat wave, and if not, hope some comes your way.

No comments: