Thursday, February 18, 2010

Demo songs, Finally!!

Promises, Promises.  It's been a little over 2 months since I recorded with my former band a couple of demos for the clubs.  I got my hands on them last week and I finally figured out how to get them here on the site.  My joining the band has been a fairly significant focus of the blog for the past couple months, so it only seems right to post them, even though the band decided to go with another singer.

For those coming to my blog for the first time, welcome and I hope you find things interesting enough to come back.

I hope you enjoy, please feel free to leave me some comments or drop me an email on what you think. I've typed up a self critique and other thoughts that I'll be posting in the next couple of days.

Sex Type Thing
Wanted Dead or Alive
Slither
Nothing Else Matters

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I wish I would have been around to see you guys play!
Lisa

Michael said...

Thanks Lisa appreciate the comments. You never know, I might give it another shot.