Thursday, January 21, 2010

Still hanging in there

I'm still around, I haven't had the most interesting week, but I do have some posts I'm working on. One's about 2/3 complete and the other ones kicking around inside my head.

Only 10 days left in January and I won't be sad to see it go, I really don't like this month.  Although you maybe tired of hearing me say it. 

I did get some good news today on the work front, our yearly ratings came out and I managed a top 5% rating for the second year in a row.  I had a good year, but there are a ton of other factors in the rating, including how well co-workers do that may or may not be in your job classification.  I fully expected to not repeat this year for that rating, but I'll take it as our performance bonus is based on it.  Although the pot being drawn from might not be full given the economy for the last year.

Hopefully that will tie everyone over until I can clean up the other posts.

No comments: