Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The retrospective is coming

It's the beginning of 2010 and I'm determined to write some kind of year end review for 2009. It's a good time to evaluate where things are since I started facing the issues that were haunting me and drove me to writing about it.

Unfortunately, I think it's going to take some time to put it down the way I want to, so this is my way of buying time and providing you with something to read as I put it together. I seem to be suffering from severe Holiday hangover (working only one full week for the past 7 will do that to you). So I've been busy scoping out Caribbean vacation packages this week, err I mean working my ass off since everyone is back.

2 comments:

wendy said...

Looking forward to your thoughts! Happy New Year!

Michael said...

Thanks, Happy New Year to you too.