Monday, December 21, 2009

Back from vacation

Have a ton of stuff I want to write about. Hopefully once I dig out from this pile of work email (250 at last count) I'll get some time. Had a great 12 days off though and managed to accomplish a fair amount.

Some highlights from the days off that I plan to get into more detail over the week.

Christmas shopping done (have a post brewing about gift giving)
Daughter's 4th birthday, which included making the cake that I posted a picture on.
Bought a new car (been 10 years since I bought a new one, have a post brewing on this too I think).
Saw Planet 51 and Avatar (Avatar was a phenomenal visual experience, story was a little weak).
Baked tons of cookies and will never attempt a ginger bread house again, ever!

I'm sure there are more, but those are the things off the top of the head. We only had one band practice, and I'm still waiting on the .wav files to be sent over to me. Otherwise it was a relaxing week. Looking forward to getting some of the posts out over these next couple days.

No comments: