Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday update

I just wanted to post a quick update, not much going on this week, seems like we are in the dog days of summer already. Lately, it seems like all I'm doing is working and trying to fix things around the house. I'm in process of getting the swimming pool ready this week. I've successfully changed it from a shade of brown to foggy blue water, so I'm making progress but still aways to go.

I saw another interesting movie last night, "Taken" with Liam Neeson. It was good even for a disturbing subject. When I was told about it a couple months ago by a friend it reminded me a lot of "Man on Fire" with Denzel Washington. Both movies were good, but I thought "Man on Fire" did a better job of 'taking frustrations out'. I'd highly recommend both though if you are looking for something to watch.

That's it for now, talk to everyone soon.

No comments: