Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Wacky Wednesday, sounds kind of nice doesn't it? Unfortunately it's not the case today, well at least not yet. (It's only noon though, so who knows).

Not a lot going on this week, but I wanted to stay in the habit of posting. I'm heading out tonight to bowl. My cousin mentioned to him this weekend that they were looking for someone to bowl a couple Wednesday's out of the month. I thought it was a good opportunity to get out of the house and open myself to some new environments and people. I'm not a huge bowling fan, so it will be interesting to say the least. As my cousin put it last week, it's not so much bowling, as drinking and we happen to bowl. Great just what I need a regular drinking night. I'll be taking it easy though as being a spontaneous, social drinker seems to fit my persona better anyway.

In addition to that, my wife is working to play matchmaker with a friend of hers and my cousin. I'll be interested in seeing how this goes, my guess is it's not a good fit.

No comments: