Sunday, May 24, 2009

Quick weekend update

Great start to the weekend, I wound up waking up early on Saturday and had a ton of things on my to do list done before Bronwyn and Laurie got up. Pretty surprised I woke up so early considering I didn't get to bed until around 2am on 'Friday night' (Hey was finishing making the banana cream pie for the party).

We then headed out to pick up my car at the shop and then over to my wife's good friend's family gathering. for a day of sun, drinking, eating, and relaxing. When I have time, I'll have to go into details on why it's one of my favorite places to go for a weekend cookout. All in all a great time though at the party.

I did get some positive news about my POS car this week. While it went into the shop and still needs repairs, they were able to adjust one of the tires a bit, which has stopped it from shaking horribly on the freeway. Considering I drive 20 miles a week, I definitely think it's going to make it through the summer like I hoped. So some positive news there.

Sorry if there are more typos or grammatical errors then usual, just wanted to get something up today before starting the day.

No comments: