Thursday, May 14, 2009

Looking to go 5 for 5 this week

Looks like I might actually make a new entry each day this week, which would be a first I believe. I can't believe I just moved past 50 posts.

Nothing real deep today, just some updates from around the homestead. The little one's come down with a cold and it appears another croup cough. Ugh, the dry air of this house can be such a pain. So I've got double duty again today while Laurie is subbing. Always fun to try and corral the little one and still get on a conference call without alerting those on the conference call that you are watching a little one.

Thankfully, Bronwyn behaves very well if Daddy tells her he has to get on a call for a couple minutes. Plus even though it's very stressful I know in the back of my mind it's just another chance to have a couple hours with her that I wouldn't have gotten if I worked in an office.

It's definitely one of the things I'm going to miss if we get Bronwyn enrolled in pre-school next year, but I guess that's just the nature of having children, they grow up. As a matter of fact with the school year ending in a couple weeks, this is likely one of the last times I'll have to do it when she's not sick if Laurie winds up with a teaching job next year. A bit surreal, another stage passing.

No comments: