Wednesday, April 15, 2009

If it wasn't for titles I'd write more.

As if it wasn't hard enough coming up with content, now I'm obsessing over the titles of the blogs. Don't worry I'm well aware of how neurotic I am. I'm almost 40 posts in now on the blog and here are some of the things I'm thinking about in regards to new posts.

1. Neurotic, depressing, self indulgence, is probably not the best way to develop a reader base.
2. Long posts vs short posts
3. Details vs recap
4. Titles of the posts, straight to the point, witty, boring, reusable

I know that it really doesn't matter in the long run. Ultimately the posts can be all or none of the above. The point of the blog was to express myself and if we wind up moving, give family and friends a chance to peek into my life on a regular basis. It is interesting though figuring out the things I want to write about though and a little surprising at times the stuff I have wrote about.

For a Wednesday things are going pretty well this week, work is slow, which in itself is mind numbing. Working through leftovers from Easter and staying away from candy as much as possible. I just completed my fourth week of my 3 day cardio schedule. I'd love to bump it up to a 4th day, but schedule wise it's just not fitting in right now. I am starting to feel the results though in how I exercise during the 50 minute sessions and that's a definite positive.

That's all for today, hope everyone is having a good week.

No comments: