Thursday, March 12, 2009

Now arriving at CLE

Arrived home late on Wednesday night from Vegas. It's good to be home. Getting to the car tonight, I realized that it might have been a good idea to bring a winter coat or at least have one in the car, because it was freakin' cold. Wish I could say there was some luck gambling, but it wasn't the case this time.

I was only gone for 7 days but it feels much longer. Being disconnected from the grid is an amazing experience, no news, internet, email, or constant barrage of daily life. There's a lesson to be learned there, but I'm not entirely sure of how to incorporate it. I guess that's something to work on.

I have some new thoughts on posts that I'm hoping to draft over the next week or so. Until then, keep trying to figure out whether it's really just a banana peel in front of you.

No comments: